I announced to Nerdus on Friday night that we were going. He was super excited. Well, not really but he claimed to be okay with it.
Here we are on our way, doesn't he look excited!

It was held at the Delaware fairgrounds in 3 buildings which was lucky cause it was raining (hallelujah!!!). We walked through the whole fair looking at all the great booths and crafts. I wanted to pick out my choices,think about it, and then buy them so I didn't spend a ton of money. I also wanted to know where I was going to put it in my house so I didn't have a lot of stuff just because I wanted it.
My first purchase was this amazing vintage quilt piece that had been framed. I think I'm going to hang it in the family room, or the reading room.
The second and third purchases were from the same place.
The witch is for Halloween of course, which is my favorite holiday. Even Scooby (my other main man) likes it.
And lastly but not least I got this great box. I'm going to use it for my cross stitching needle work items.
The great thing is that this show happens twice yearly and she knows of at least another great craft show. I'm excited.
1 comment:
I want to go!!
Post a Comment