I've been working on this from Fiddlesticks Knitting.
I had been diligently working on it until I got the stupid stinkin' flu and then Horsegirl got the stupid stinkin' flu so I took a couple of weeks off.
I'm doing it in a lace weight tencel color or silver.
I think I bought the yarn at the Wool Gathering but honestly I can't remember. It's a easy pattern with 13 charts of varying sizes. I'm on chart 8 I have had to tink a couple of time for dropped stitches. But I'm making progress. I'm not sure how I feel about the color or yarn texture yet. I'll let you know my full opinion when I'm done.
For xmas my darling hubby Nerdus got me a gift card to a local stitching shop. I just spent it too. Here is my loot. I am so excited to start my projects.
1 comment:
The flu sucks! Both boys were diagnosed with it today. The shawl is beautiful! Is it more fun to do projects with different charts so that there is more variety? That cross stitch project is so cute too! I need to go to a stitching shop--I haven't been forever. Or at least since Christmas lol. Did I tell you we're getting a JoAnn's here?
Post a Comment