Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Traitors

I have a few traitors in my house. Let me tell you about them.

The first traitor looks like this



She's very pretty and her name is Seraphina and she's the nicest cat you'd ever meet. She's suppose to be MY cat but she loves her Horsegirl. Sleeps with her every night. Sure she'll sit with me and tolerate me petting her but as soon as Horsegirl is around she's off to be with her Horsegirl. She follows her around the house meowing after her. She's suppose to love me best but she doesn't.



Here is is with her favorite people.



This is the second traitor.

He's uber cute isn't he. He's a great dog and his name is Scooby. He's suppose to love me best but he doesn't. Well, he does when a certain someone isn't around. That certain someone is named Nerdus. He gets so excited when Nerdus gets home and loves loves loves to cuddle with him. I'm all but forgotten when he gets home. Sure he'll come if I call but really he just wants to be with Nerdus.

I'm surrounded my traitors.

PS, I still have the flu.....blech

1 comment:

ppross75 said...

Seraphina is a very nice cat unlike Danielle's psycho cats :)