Her word was KEEN. Poor horsegirl was so nervous that she spelled "Key-e-n". The person giving the words asked her to spell it again because he hadn't heard her she spelled it correctly however like this "key-e-e-n" so she was out. It was so sad. She did great but she was nervous just as i would have been. I am so very proud of her for being the top speller in her class and for being able to stand up in front of all the 4th grade kids and parents. It takes a lot of courage to do that.

Horsegirl

Horsegirl spelling her word. Just fyi she's the shortest kid the the class. I don't know where she gets her shortness from.

All the 4th graders in the spelling bee.
2 comments:
Another problem that the kids had to cope with was the height of the microphone. I think that bothered several of them.
That must have been nervewracking--congrats that she was the class top speller!
Post a Comment