Monday, January 3, 2011

Kid 'N' Play

My poor poor husband......he has difficult hair. His hair grows straight out of his head so he has to wear it either really short or really long, I personally prefer the long but that's just my opinion. Not only does it grow straight out of his head but it can fro out very easily. Honestly it can get really puffy, and to top it all off it's really thick. I doubt he'll ever go bald but, knock on wood just in case.

We love his hair stylist, he's fantastic and he does a great job cutting but not so much styling. Well, at least, for Nerdus.

Nerdus uses a lot of hair product in his hair to get it to look just right. Just right in the way that it looks like there isn't a lot of product and it looks good.

Today he came home and I looked at him and I thought he looks like someone I've seen before. Then it came to me he looked like Kid 'N' Play only his hair wasn't so high but it was pretty high.

I told him what I thought and he was wounded, but this is really payback for the time he asked me what happened when I got bangs a long time ago. He looked in the mirror and vigorously agreed. He promptly went upstairs and got a hat.




Poor Nerdus

No comments: