Monday, March 7, 2011

Nothing New

I feel like I should post but nothing much has been happening. So this will just be a quick update of sorts.

Right now I'm "hiding" upstairs on the computer while Nerdus does bills. I always do this, even though he almost never comments about how much I spend or don't spend. I think it's due to the fact that when I was a child my mom would send us outside when my Dad was doing bills. Not that he was mean or anything but he'd make comments like we used too much water or electricity in a irritated voice.
Nerdus is often confused by this behaviour and thinks it's funny.

Today I went to Horsegirl's class to watch a presentation about "the truth" about things your parents say to you. You know things like "wash your hands or you'll get sick", "brush your teeth or you'll get cavities", "eat your veggies so you get all the vitamins you need". The kids came up with the "truth" behind these saying. Horsegirl did "keep your room clean". Her truth was that if you didn't clean then all the cleaning supplies would attack you. Pretty funny. The kids in her class came up with some pretty awesome ideas. IT was fun and funny to watch the kids.

Supergirl is doing well. I'm going to bring her lunch this week. They enjoy it when I pick up something and bring it into school and have lunch with them.

Nerdus took Supergirl to Fort Rapids a indoor water park this weekend. They had a fantastic time. Supergirl is our adventurous girl.

I'm still working on my shawl. I'm on chart 12 so one more chart after this one and then just edging. I'm thinking of sending it to my friend Kaisa who recently got married and moved to Bangladesh.
I'll post pictures when I'm finished.

No comments: