Last night I tossed and turned, I couldn't sleep. I was so very tired and all I wanted to do was go to sleep. Why, you may ask, couldn't I got to sleep? Nerdus was snoring. Snoring LOUDLY! Finally at 2:30am (yes that's right that's AM) I thought that if I went to the bathroom and readjusted my barrier (blankets in the middle of my bed so no one touches me while I sleep) I might be able to get back to sleep. After my bathroom adventure I went back into the bedroom and I stepped on bubble wrap someone (insert one the the girls) left on my floor. It was so loud and Nerdus jumped and screamed, not tooo girly of a scream though, and I laughed and laughed. He did however stop snoring after that and I was able to get to sleep.
So way #88 of waking up husband is stepping on bubble wrap. It can be really loud and startling to a sleeping husband!
1 comment:
I'm going to have to try that one...Justin has been snoring a lot too!
Post a Comment