Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blog posts

I think of these really awesome blog posts as I'm laying in bed going to sleep.  I think I should really get up and post this but then i think no I'll remember and do it tomorrow.  Guess what, I forget them.  So I guess it's good I don't get up and post or you'd have my sleepy ramblings which I think are genius but probably really aren't.

Here's one I remember.  Nerdus had a pretty scary health scare this week.  Don't worry he's fine and will be fine thank goodness.  But I wanted to let everyone know what I learned from this very scary experience.  I learned that I really love my husband.  Cliche?  Maybe, Probably.  But it's true.  I told Nerdus that he can't die because he and the girls are my world.  I rely on Nerdus completely.  He does everything for me.  He changes the light bulbs, fixes the tv remotes, puts batteries in all things that need them, he mows the lawn, calls the repairman when he's needed, he also takes the cars in when they need oil changes etc.  I also should take from this that I should be more self reliant but mostly I take away from this that I love my husband, he's my best friend and that I need him and the girls need him too.

No comments: