I'm sure I look exactly like this too when I'm muttering under my breath picking up stuff. I have some excellent death glares and scowls. If you've ever read the HP books you'll know that he wanders around the house muttering under his breath. If you haven't read the HP books you really should they're very good. So I wandered around the house this evening muttering under my breath about cleaning and how no one else cares about a clean house but me. Which isn't true because Nerdus cares and picks up most of his stuff.
Not to leave this on a negative grouchy note because Horsegirl helped me make dinner and Horsegirl and Supergirl both helped me re-pot our aloe plant. They also helped pot some succulent plants and water the flowers. My columbine is blooming and so are my snap dragons.
I need to be more of a happy house elf or better yet, have a cleaning fairy come while I'm sleeping. Never going to happen, but one can dream.

No comments:
Post a Comment