Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I did it

I finally succumbed to boredom and started a new project.  It's a cross stitch that is mainly crows, which I love.  It's very fall inspired and I love fall.

It's a small cross stitch so it shouldn't take too long and then my plan is to pick up the shawl again.  I also wanted to make these shrinky dink bracelets.  I've already ordered my printable shrinky dink plastic.

My daffodils are finally coming up and looking beautiful. I'd take pictures but my camera has been misplaced by "I didn't do it" so I'm searching for wherever "I didn't do it" left it.  Just so you know "I didn't do it" resides in almost every home where there are children.  I've never met "I didn't do it" but the girls certainly have on several occasions.

Horsegirl is home resting today.  She was bucked off the horse she was riding last night.  She has a vibrantly red scratch and bruise on her face.  She's fine of course but is a little sore.  she did get back on Hugo (the horse) and I was very proud of her.  Hugo is a good horse but was overly excited I think.  Horsegirl says she still likes him so that's good since we have a lease on him until May.
Supergirl was very helpful when Horsegirl fell off.  She got water for Horsegirl to wash her mouth out and napkins to wipe her face with.  Supergirl is a very thoughtful and loving girl.  I was proud of her because of her kindness.