Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Robert Kastlewink

After Horsegirl had her fall off her horse and was teary eyed and sad and refused to get back onto her horse I made a terrible bargain with her.  I said that if she got back on I would let her get the hermit crab she wanted.  She quickly agreed and got back on, which is very important to do once you take a tumble off of one.  She however was required to pay for the hermit crab.

Ever since we struck the bargain she's been researching hermit crabs on hermit crab websites.  Today we finally made it to the pet store.  She picked out her crab and named it, Robert Kastlewink.  Supergirl was allowed to give him  a nickname which she deemed to be Robert.  I said I'm calling him Winkie.

I was also just told that his name is spelled with a "K" not "C" so I just made all the proper adjustments.

Here he is walking on my computer desk.  His shell isn't very manly.

Supergirl holding Winkie so we can get a front view


Supergirl wants one too but she's waiting for her birthday.  If she waits until her bday then she won't have to pay for one.   I'm such a push over.