Friday, December 31, 2010

14 Years

Nerdus and I just celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary on the 30th. These 14 years have gone by so fast. I can't believe it's been 14 years, because I'm still 20 right?

I have to say it's been a pretty good 14 years. We've had our ups and our downs, we've made 2 beautiful daughters which by far is the best thing we've ever done.

I still really like my husband. He's my best friend, husband, boyfriend and giggling partner.

Here are 14 reasons why I really still love and like (which is even more important, you know, actually liking the person you're married too) my Nerdus. They are not necessarily in order of importance.

1. He's cute, even cuter with age.
2. He's funny.
3. He's a great Dad to our girls.
4. He's nice. Niceness is underrated because it's really very important.
5. He's not afraid to tell me no. I can be a very scary person if provoked.
6. He's a really hard worker. HE works so hard that I worry about him all the time.
7. He's clean. I by nature am a messy person. Clutter doesn't bother me but it bothers him. He's taught me to be a neater person
8. He has excellent hygiene. Which is uber important.
9. He's let me have various pets even cats which he hates.
10. He's really really smart.
11. He's great with finances.
12. He gets along really well with my family and even really likes them
13. He plays with the girls. He does lots of things with them like watch youtube videos of Mr. Ed when they are suppose to be going to bed.
14. He's just my favorite person. I like him more now than I did when we first married. We've in essence grown up together since we were so very young when we got married.


So those are a few of the reasons I have kept him around for 14 years, and hopefully for 14 more.


Our wedding day 12/30/96



I married my prom date (1994) It was destiny!

No comments: