
My parents and my sister D came over on xmas eve and spent the night. I may have begged a little to get them to come over. We all had one present to open on xmas eve. It's a new tradition I decided to start. I got everyone pj's to open. The best part were the pj's I got my Dad. Who doesn't need Grinch pj's?

Christmas morning we (nerdus and I) were the last ones up. I told the girls that they couldn't wake anyone up and couldn't "get up" until 7am. At 7:30am they came and got us lazy parents and we went to open presents.
It took us about a hour to finish opening presents. I tend to go a little overboard but I just can't help myself. The girls were happy with their loot and so was Nerdus. I got almost everything I wanted too. The top presents of the day were Twister and I got Nerdus a flying millennium falcon to appease his inner boy.

The girls playing Twister. Man are they flexible.

The millennium falcon. It sounds like a huge fly when it's flying and I have to suppress a huge urge to swat it down.

Nerdus with his new toy.
The Christmas celebration ended with a delicious dinner that my mom prepared. IT was a good day all in all I guess. It's always wonderful to have the family around and watching the girls grow up and have more and more fun each year.
1 comment:
I used to really enjoy Christmas but as I'm now older I think I prefer Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment