Okay this is way gross, so if you get grossed out easily stop now....
This afternoon horsegirl was playing hide-n-go-seek with her sister and neighbor friend. It was Horsegirls turn to count and then seek. So she comes upstairs and says to me my toenail ripped off and look it gave me a splinter. So being the dutiful Mom that I am (insert martyr-ful sigh), I looked. Yes, indeed she did get a splinter from her toenail. Thankfully she had already pulled it out, but I must say EWWWWWWWW to the max!
This one is from Supergirl. One thing about Supergirl that you may not know is that she can burp on cue. I don't know how she does it. It's gross.
The other day we were in the car on our way to dance class and Supergirl was in the back seat burping away. So I finally say in a firm tone. "Supergirl quit burping it's disgusting." I have to say I said disgusting more like Deee-gust-ting, because frankly it really was. She says "on man I was almost done with the ABC's."
I think she was getting in touch with her inner boy, because girls aren't suppose to do this right?
Just fyi it's always an adventure at my house. Well, sort of.
1 comment:
I'm still laughing at Supergirl's unique talent :)
Post a Comment